Birthday Poems for your Ex




12 of February, 
I can never forget this date,
Even if I want to.
Even though the memories of you I have left,
Are memories that'll make me blue,
I'm not one of those guys who sees his ex girlfriend as his enemy,
I'm also not one of those guys who thinks about taking revenge.
I'm just one of those guys,
Who thinks it's ok to wish 
His ex girlfriend a friendly
Happy Birthday.
Even though you are my ex,
For you, I wish only happiness.
I wish I could cuddle you on your birthday,
with your hair I wish i could fondly play,
I wish I could take
your hand and place it in mine
and celebrate your birthday
with a bottle of wine.

 I don’t know if you have a new boyfriend yet,
But if you do, please tell him,
he has no reason to fret
for this birthday poem from me
Is just a friendly way
To forget the past and wish
You a happy birthday.

I hope that you get the best in life,
I hope that you get all your desire and,
I hope that you get your dream boyfriend.

                      AUTHOR OF PAIN

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friends

Author Of Pain