I Had An Epiphany


A lot of people think that what I'm doing is a gimmick. But the truth is that, everything you read and hear me writing, I've been living, it's all real. Poetry's always been a mirror for me. All I ever wanted was someone I know I could trust, someone that would keep it real with me, but the only person I got was poetry. That's when I discovered that maybe I'm the one that has to make it on my own. I had an Epiphany and that was when I realised that I could put all of my hurt into poetry and it will help those that feel the same way as i feel but can't express themselves. Poetry is like a therapy and a cure to all mind sickness(Depression, anxiety, loneliness....).
I had an Epiphany, and I got to understand alot about this life, Even losses can be victories,only if you learn from your mistakes. I've always been filled with pains, but now I'm making some rooms, looking for change and I do that by staying Real. Whoever told you that life would be easy, I promise that person was lying to you. Even though it's not going to be an easy journey, we all have to stay strong and rise like a phenix each time we fall. When life throws traumas and dirt at you, you must let life know that you were made from it and you won't give up no matter how much it throws at you.

©REALPOETRY

           -AUTHOR OF PAIN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friends

Author Of Pain

Birthday Poems for your Ex